Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fishing on My Day Off

My post's that are coming up, are going to be out of order. I just wanted to do this one first lol. Be prepared for one on my brother's wedding and one from my park day with me cousins. Now back to this post, Monday after coming back from my brothers wedding I had a extra day off. My friend Megan was here because she went to the wedding with me and we decided to go
fishing!


This is me fishing. Well my pole anyways. :) It was super fun!
Megan has several different ponds we could fish in, this was the best!
I caught a fish right away!!



This is him, little Nemo as I called him. I couldn't touch him!!
He was so slimy and I just couldn't!!! Megan kept trying to get me to put
my finger in his mouth to hold him but I just couldn't! Maybe next time! ;)



This is Megan holding my fish because I wouldn't! :) Poor guy,
he had to sit there for a while before i decided I didn't want to
touch him!!! lol

I loved the whole day and it really made me want to live in the country!!!
It just so much better in the country. You always have something
fun you can do and it just feels so much like a community!!! Fishing
was alot of fun, next thing I want to try...is hunting :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a fabulous day also :-) and a hunting adventure can be arranged! Next time we need to go fishing out on the lake and may be catch something big! Living in the country is so much better than the city...wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love how it says someone from Auckland has visited my page!!! :)It's my friend Kayla who lives in New Zealand... I just love it! Thanks for stopping by friend!!!

    ReplyDelete