Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Park Day

While at home for my brother's wedding, I got to take my cousins to the park! In my small little town the park is pretty much all we have and they just put all new equipment in! It was way better then we ever had but i do admit I miss that mara-go-round (sp?). It was old but it was so much fun!! I took my camera when we decided to go and took a few pictures! I love those kids!!!They are so much fun!!


Logan and Keira checking out the new stuff.


Keira swinging! She loved it when I was taking pictures of her!




Logan sliding down the new slides. I tried to get all of him,
it just didn't end up that way. I thought it was cool anyways.

Logan didn't want to leave. He was having so much fun!!
I had alot of fun with them! They are just so stinkin fun and cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment