Watch this video and then, it will explain the story that will follow.
So I may be a baby when I'm fishing...I promise one day I will take a fish off a hook!
Thanks Heather for being Amazing and taking the fish off before it Died!
I walk in on Thursday this week to find my desk at work, decorated with the most amazing surprise!! It seriously made my day and made a very appropriate blog post, Thanks Lori Sybert!
1. My Desk was decorated with Fishing memorabilia.
2. This is the back of my Desk which is just as sweet as the front!
3. The most awesome sign ever! Yes it is making fun of my height but that's okay. It says,"You must be at least this tall to work here." :)
4. The Glove is perfect, it will help me conquer my fear of touching the fish!
5. How about a "little" coke while you fish! Making fun of my height and last name...
6. My new fish Peggy Sue! She has managed to survive still three days later! She is a trooper!
7. Notebook, which will be very handy in the office.
8. My tackle kit, which is pretty sweet !!
9. Front of tackle kit.
Best Day at the Office Ever! Thanks Lori!! She even wrote me a poem, I will post this in a different post!Thank you Lord for blessing me with random moments like this to help get me through this annoying week! I'm looking forward to new blessing from you! Best Dad Ever!